Model Cars Magazine Forum

I'd love to get my hands on one of these. It's too bad they don't make a blazer. I'd make a typhoon out of a cyclone kit. And then I'd buy another cyclone and twin it to the blazer. Parts box the extras.... but id like to have the regular s10 as well. Ill be hanging around to see what becomes! Happy building!

13 hours ago, Plastic_Passion said:

I'd love to get my hands on one of these. It's too bad they don't make a blazer. I'd make a typhoon out of a cyclone kit. And then I'd buy another cyclone and twin it to the blazer. Parts box the extras.... but id like to have the regular s10 as well. Ill be hanging around to see what becomes! Happy building!

I recently saw a first gen Blazer resin body, but the link to the seller is at work and I can't find the thread that linked me to them. I will try and remember monday.

Good job on this, I have always had a soft spot for first gen S10's. Loving the lowrider style

9 hours ago, Imaeechew said:

I recently saw a first gen Blazer resin body, but the link to the seller is at work and I can't find the thread that linked me to them. I will try and remember monday.

Good job on this, I have always had a soft spot for first gen S10's. Loving the lowrider style

I feel like I've seen one somewhere too but I can't remember where I would've. I' always scouring the internet to find inspiration and neat stuff that's not off the shelf.

• 3 weeks later...