[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
Harold

Sync with phone

I just login into the forums website on my phone browser then I can upload photos when I create a post or comment.

I'm not sure what your questions is .....but I use Chrome at home and phone so it syncs up as if I am using one device. 

When trying to upload pics from my phone to the site I always get an error. I haven't tried since the newest update however.

Since the latest update, I get an error uploading pics from my iPhone or from my Mac.   Worked fine before. 

28 minutes ago, Rob Hall said:

Since the latest update, I get an error uploading pics from my iPhone or from my Mac.   Worked fine before. 

I haven't had many problems with the computer running win7. Have you tried contacting them and letting them know what's up? Might be something they need to repair.

upload test.   Seems to be working again. Yay.

24852618_1526326457436000_880759482406106819_n.jpg

Edited by Rob Hall