[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

We're still trying to solve a disk space problem. Unfortunately, it's being stubborn about getting rectified. There will be a long maintenance window this weekend, which I will announce here. Thank you all for being patient. 
Johnt671

Revell 25th Anniversary Trans Am wheels needed

I'm hoping to find a set of these wheels. I got this kit because the wheels are very close to the wheels I have on my Fiero,and I've been gathering parts for a while now. I was just going to use the wheels and maybe a few other parts then scrap the kit but it's too nice to scrap. If you have them maybe we can work a trade or something. Here's the pictures.

20171210_151556[1].jpg

20171210_151615[1].jpg

If it helps any, those wheels can also be found in this kit and its reissues. 

HPIM1924.thumb.JPG.2364160da02dd28b0ab1a9ce4eef6bd3.JPG

Thanks for the lead highway. This may be the way to go if no one has a set of these wheels to spare. If I wanted to build this kit I wouldn't feel feel bad about using a different set of wheels on it. I fell in like with the white on white Firebird because it would make a nice stable mate for my white on white Fiero.

Bump before I look for that kit. I hate to buy a kit when I only need those wheels.

Has anyone seen anything like that from  a resin caster?