Model Cars Magazine Forum

If you could only choose ONE photo of any of your builds, wich would it be?

JAFFA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

this was my third of a three model I have completed up to now.
I worked quite to have a nice clearcoat. After sanding and massive polishing.
I painted 3x or 4x this kit to get results expected. Was a training for me.

This is just wicked. I would like to see more of this one!

I knew that roof looked familiar for some reason,then spotted the fins on the rear quarter panels and realized this started life as a '60 Ford.Wow!Great model.I am not into that type of racing at all but surely recognize a beautifully model when I see one.Thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

New member here, first post!  I love this forum!

If it has to be one photo for this thread, this one is my fave.  A Monogram Turbo Trans Am model in giant 1/8-scale with working head and taillights, parking and side marker lights, and interior gauges.  Interior carpet and rear deck are covered in black felt to simulate carpeting with individual carpeted floor mats (thin rubber edges around each mat too).  Engine wired and fully detailed also with rubber bands (for belts) and miniature rubber hoses.  The only thing I can't do with this model is turn the key and drive off!

Credit for the build goes to my friend Randy.  The Testors glue started losing its adhesive properties after 10 years, so the model was recently reconditioned and brought back to perfection by a local modeler (Steve) who works at a popular hobby shop.   I have a disability but Randy and Steve worked their magic to create and maintain this model for me!

front.jpg

Edited by Dr.Paul

New member here, first post!  I love this forum!

If it has to be one photo for this thread, this one is my fave.  A Monogram Turbo Trans Am model in giant 1/8-scale with working head and taillights, parking and side marker lights, and interior gauges.  Interior carpet and rear deck are covered in black felt to simulate carpeting with individual carpeted floor mats (thin rubber edges around each mat too).  Engine wired and fully detailed also with rubber bands (for belts) and miniature rubber hoses.  The only thing I can't do with this model is turn the key and drive off!

Credit for the build goes to my friend Randy.  The Testors glue started losing its adhesive properties after 10 years, so the model was recently reconditioned and brought back to perfection by a local modeler (Steve) who works at a popular hobby shop.   I have a disability but Randy and Steve worked their magic to create and maintain this model for me!

front.jpg

VERY nice!!! Please, please start a completed thread with more pictures! Welcome to the forum!