[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
Sign in to follow this  
PowerPlant

Italeri Ferrari 275 GTB

a-01-Bausatzvorstellung.jpg.291f4ca16aa57eef75ad15d258df3143.jpg

The box is open, but kit is 100% complete and unbuilt, with all parts on sprues and  sealed in factory bags. Pic is from the internet, but I can take detailed photos of the kit that is up for trade if there is serious interest. I would expect a kit in similar state. It doesn't have to be sealed, and some parts may be off sprues, but complete, unstarted and undamaged please... Since these Italeri Ferraris are becoming increasingly harder to find at a price most people would consider reasonable, I am offering it up for trade here... However, while I may be willing to consider other offers/suggestions, I am unlikely to trade it for anything else but either one of the following four, equally sought-after and pricey kits:                         Thanks in advance. MATIJA

hqdefault.jpg.0e8273e3897173c3805acbbeb1349995.jpg

s-l16002.jpg.9b76cbb38859d7b5165a8d8dde371c3e.jpg

s-l1600.jpg.1d652bc21a2b80fa332c8c72e73b7bcb.jpg

11157708663_865f80592a_k.thumb.jpg.9aeca2172ed51d0491c415a843e67a21.jpg

11 minutes ago, DrKerry said:

If only I had what you were looking for Matija!!!!!!

I do, but also have the 275

Perhaps I worded my post a bit incoherently... I only have the Ferrari 275 for trade. The Mercedes and other kits are my wants... ;) 

That said, I may be willing to entertain other offers, but not average run off the mill kits... It would have to be something out of production and a bit rare to match the value of my Ferrari... perhaps a Jo-Han or something along those lines.

Edited by PowerPlant

Hey Bill, hopefully you'll read this... I have been trying to PM you about the trade for a couple of hours now, but I keep getting the 404 error whenever I click send... I really don't get it...

I'll contact you privately as soon as I stop getting the 404 error whenever I try to send you a message... Does anyone have any idea why this is happening???