[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

I'm scheduling a maintenance window tonight starting at 9PM Pacific Daylight time. Might be down for a while, so you west coasters should plan on building something tonight. 
89AKurt

My dad's Mercedes 170V Roadster

Not a lot to add to the compliments that hasn't been said.  This is simply a beautifully crafted model. The only problem I see is it is not living at my house!

On December 14, 2017 at 3:44 PM, Eric Macleod said:

... The only problem I see is it is not living at my house!

:P I know right?  I have that problem too, specifically with FabbricaP's Ferrari 250 GTO (I have only 4 different unbuilt kits of that car).

My mom received the model Christmas Eve.  :D  She found another photo of them sitting in the car.  I told her that I wanted to go to the Grand Canyon to research the spot to do a diorama, so not really finished after all.

IMG_6438_Fotor.jpg

Great story, and an incredibly well-built  model. It's always impressive when something with the amount of scratchbuilding that you put into this looks as clean as this does. Breathtaking!

Clean and amazing. I like your diorama background, too. B)

On January 3, 2018 at 6:54 AM, Snake45 said:

Clean and amazing. I like your diorama background, too. B)

Seeing that you have posted here over 9,100 times, appreciate you, and everyone else's compliments!

I have started a diorama for this car, based on going to the Canyon last day of 2017, took lots of reference photos of the exact spot.  Stay tuned.....

IMG_6672_Fotor.jpg

Excellent craftsmanship!  Great job on an unusual subject.

Thanks,