Model Cars Magazine Forum

WOW! Look what I got!

Hello,

One of our international business partners is also a huge racing fan, especially F1. He is an important figure in his country's auto club. They usually go to a few F1 races a year and he has many good contacts in F1.

He has always invited me to go to F1 races but that is quite expensive. Last time we met he said he would get me "something".

Well, he just sent me "something": A Genuine Ferrari hat signed by driver Kimi Raikkonen during the canadian GP!!!! He then called me and said "Enjoy! I know you want Schumacher's, and I'm working on that"

DSCF7835-vi.jpg

DSCF7836-vi.jpg

Is that cool or what?

Thanks,

Very, very cool! Can I be his friend too? If you get Schumi's, then that will be an even cooler level of coolness!

I'm happy for you. You are a true fan, and it is nice to see you get something like that. I've never been to Puerto Rico, but it obviously eminates automotive coolness that we can only dream of here on the mainland! If we get a USGP again, it would be cool if they put it there.

Have a good one,

Greg

Guest zebm1

Hey Izzy, how does it smell? I know a kid who's parent bought him a pair of Michael Jordan's sneakers....after a game. They keep them in a "sealed glass case".... 'cause they STINK!!! :blink:;):P:lol::lol::lol:

Guest zebm1

Don't want to reduce because I can't get tha pic anymore.....it's a book cover..... but I'll change to something else tonight.... :D

Hey, now you can team up with the guy that bought the 54 Oldsmobile concept car from the Barret Jackson auction and pay millions of dollars for another car between the two!!! <_<:P Just don't forget to bring the cap!!! :D:o

Hey, now you can team up with the guy that bought the 54 Oldsmobile concept car from the Barret Jackson auction and pay millions of dollars for another car between the two!!! <_<:P Just don't forget to bring the cap!!! :D:o

or just auction the hat, I bet he would like that! ;)