[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

We're still trying to solve a disk space problem. Unfortunately, it's being stubborn about getting rectified. There will be a long maintenance window this weekend, which I will announce here. Thank you all for being patient. 
Warren D

Single Axle Dolly?

Outside of the old tandem pup trailer kit, does anyone make a 1/25 dolly for a second trailer?

TIA

Warren....I have no clue but I need one too so your not in the boat alone here on them.  Me..I want a plastic one from a kit though.

The only plastic single axle one that I know of came in the AMT 27 foot doubles. But I think that the Ford C900 truck and trailer kit has one in it too, but not sure.

4 hours ago, plastic trucker said:

The only plastic single axle one that I know of came in the AMT 27 foot doubles. But I think that the Ford C900 truck and trailer kit has one in it too, but not sure.

The 2002 release of the US Mail C900 truck and trailer I have does have the dolly though it is not used in the kit, and the 2008 release of the doubles I have actually has two dollys in the kit. 

3 hours ago, highway said:

The 2002 release of the US Mail C900 truck and trailer I have does have the dolly though it is not used in the kit, and the 2008 release of the doubles I have actually has two dollys in the kit. 

How can you tell the 2002 version?

5 hours ago, Warren D said:

How can you tell the 2002 version?

72f58eab4026000f64631d786fe7426f--big-trucks-ford-trucks.jpg.9249987d7a3801256e4116b430fb86ec.jpg

It seems to be converter dollys in all of the AMT kits containing the short Trailmobile 27 foot trailer...I have one kit of a single pup trailer with one dolly and one dual pup trailer kit wich has two dollys, one for each.

Edited by Force

I found a single pup kit on flea bay which should have one.  It wasn't too expensive, less than what the Mail truck kits are going for.

Glad you found one Warren.  For me its a lack of a budget thing so Ill have to find one someone is not going to build and use for theirs...I have a couple of projects Ill need them for.