Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ukrainian Scale Cars Production (USCP)

I just stumbled across this by coincidence. It's news to me, so probably an old hat for you guys.

It's a company in Ukraine (I bet you have guessed that from their rather creative company name)
that makes all kinds of 1/18 and 1/24 accessories and some interesting 1/24 scale transkits,
like for example this estate conversion for the Hasegawa e36:

1-500x500.jpg

Online shop and international shipping as a matter of course, because outside USA.

Edited by Junkman

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, oldcarfan said:

I guess I missed something on their site, but how do you pay? Paypal, CC? Is the shipping time similar to that from Japan, 3-4 weeks?

Paypal.  Also depends on the item being ordered.  Older wheel sets and things like complete bodies are cast to order.  The shipping from the Ukraine isn't particularly long, usually less than 3 weeks.

On 1-1-2018 at 7:01 AM, niteowl7710 said:

Paypal.  Also depends on the item being ordered.  Older wheel sets and things like complete bodies are cast to order.  The shipping from the Ukraine isn't particularly long, usually less than 3 weeks.

I've ordered from the as well. Great quality and I belive shipping was a only 2 weeks (but I live in Europe).

They sell on EBAY as well: oleks-dmitr is the seller-id. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2017 at 6:40 PM, Roncla said:

I've purchased several sets of wheels of these chaps and the quality I've received is as good as the other top casters and delivery times have been better than most.

On 12/15/2017 at 5:28 PM, DoctorLarry said:

I have ordered about five sets of wheels from him. Great quality and detail. Not really that slow, considering distance. Kind of like Australia.

s-l1600.jpg

Have either of you ordered the deep Rotoform HUR wheels and tires?

I'm curious what the dimensions of them are.

I've purchased from USCP wheel sets, the BMW M5 update kit (for the Fujimi M5 kit) and the Mercedes big sedan update kit (for the Tamiya 600SEL). All good. No issues, no problems.

I've e-mailed regarding their long ago proposed Mercedes 300SL Roadster trans-kit for the Tamiya Gullwing kit. I was told that it was now on the "back burner". Nuts. I hope that this isn't a very early indication of USCP being a victim of their own success.

Regarding ordering from overseas, I've learned not to count the days. It'll get here when it gets here. It always has.

On another note: USCP is one of two vendors that I purchase from that had announced they were no longer going to sell their wares on eBay. Both are selling on eBay again. Looked at as the sales conduit that it really is, one cannot seriously overlook or deny the audience that eBay brings to cottage businesses.

John

They are very good quality and have a lot of detail.  I also bought some C1 wheels, which were from Great Britain (through Australia).  Very high quality.  But I go to their web site now and they do not make as much as they once did and most of the items are sold out.  Shame, as they may also be a victim of their own success or just decided to throw in the towel.

On 1/24/2018 at 1:59 AM, DoctorLarry said:

They are very good quality and have a lot of detail.  I also bought some C1 wheels, which were from Great Britain (through Australia).  Very high quality.  But I go to their web site now and they do not make as much as they once did and most of the items are sold out.  Shame, as they may also be a victim of their own success or just decided to throw in the towel.

C1 Models closed their web store for new  orders early last year when they got snowed under with back orders. The web store reopened but they stopped selling wheels shortly after. It may be they are a victim of their own success. 

Edited by Roncla

• 3 weeks later...