[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
Sign in to follow this  
Junkman

Ukrainian Scale Cars Production (USCP)

I just stumbled across this by coincidence. It's news to me, so probably an old hat for you guys.

It's a company in Ukraine (I bet you have guessed that from their rather creative company name)
that makes all kinds of 1/18 and 1/24 accessories and some interesting 1/24 scale transkits,
like for example this estate conversion for the Hasegawa e36:

1-500x500.jpg

Online shop and international shipping as a matter of course, because outside USA.

Edited by Junkman

I especially like those Mercedes Barock wheels they do. I wish there were some models I could put them onto.

I have ordered about five sets of wheels from him. Great quality and detail. Not really that slow, considering distance. Kind of like Australia.

I've purchased several sets of wheels of these chaps and the quality I've received is as good as the other top casters and delivery times have been better than most.

I guess I missed something on their site, but how do you pay? Paypal, CC? Is the shipping time similar to that from Japan, 3-4 weeks?

5 hours ago, oldcarfan said:

I guess I missed something on their site, but how do you pay? Paypal, CC? Is the shipping time similar to that from Japan, 3-4 weeks?

Paypal.  Also depends on the item being ordered.  Older wheel sets and things like complete bodies are cast to order.  The shipping from the Ukraine isn't particularly long, usually less than 3 weeks.

On 1-1-2018 at 7:01 AM, niteowl7710 said:

Paypal.  Also depends on the item being ordered.  Older wheel sets and things like complete bodies are cast to order.  The shipping from the Ukraine isn't particularly long, usually less than 3 weeks.

I've ordered from the as well. Great quality and I belive shipping was a only 2 weeks (but I live in Europe).

They sell on EBAY as well: oleks-dmitr is the seller-id.