[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
1320wayne

2017 - Year In Review

Back in the beginning of 2013 my career changed to driving a semi over the road and my model building time pretty much came to a stop. Yeah, I was able to tinker with builds a little bit here and there but since that time leading up to 2017 I think I managed to complete 1 or 2 builds. Fast forward to June of this year and I have been off the road and back home and finding much more time to get back to the bench. In the past six months I have been able to tear into quite a few new and older started builds and get them completed. Here's what I have been able to complete this year.

2017091722_12_12-vi.jpg

2017091722_10_25-vi.jpg

2017112310_39_49-vi.jpg

sj894NzyqmVxqH4r3SMJi0iJJEDlGz-vi.jpg

2017102922_02_11-vi.jpg

gkiESa_K29Wywc4GneGdWnZi11naRG-vi.jpg

2017112122_06_46-vi.jpg

2017111810_57_19-vi.jpg

2017092311_52_27-vi.jpg

2017090411_35_11-vi.jpg

2017111017_33_04-vi.jpg

OSZhM_4PLudufRGtc4bwHLyjEE0_O0-vi.jpg

You had a great year!  Those Cup cars are all outstanding, my favorite is Bill Elliot's "squarebird".  That ProMod is over the top.

Outstanding work on all of them! I'm jealous of the time you are able to spare to do it!

Outstanding builds. You seem to focus on competition builds and by their very nature they are more detailed then most. Your Pro Mod is a perfect example and shows your attention to detail. The paint and decal finish on the NASCAR builds are perfect. I remember watching the Fed Up build and besides being a great looking build I really liked the Flame paint job.

Your "Little Red Wagon" is one of my favorite models posted in 2017 . Great work on all of them !:D

Thanks for all of the compliments. The Pro Mod is actually a replica contract build of the real car done for the owner. It took almost two years to complete mainly due to not being home that much. 

g-vi.jpg

The Little Red Wagon was a rebuild so it went quick and a few of the Nascar builds are strictly curbsides so they didn't take as long as others. 

14 hours ago, bbowser said:

You had a great year!  Those Cup cars are all outstanding, my favorite is Bill Elliot's "squarebird".  That ProMod is over the top.

I agree!

Thanks guys. I might have to ammend this post as I'm getting close to completing one other long term project.