Model Cars Magazine Forum

What's your newest project?

69 Baldwin Motion Nova- in paint, 69 Nova SS curbside stock-ready for paint, a Big T that's prepped and ready for paint, and I'm kinda sorta thinking about maybe starting on my Pinto cruising wagon kit. I just finished a 75 Mach I and now this Pinto is really calling to me.

Hey 62SS...Let's see that AMX.....

Edited by novadose71

69 Baldwin Motion Nova- in paint, 69 Nova SS curbside stock-ready for paint, a Big T that's prepped and ready for paint, and I'm kinda sorta thinking about maybe starting on my Pinto cruising wagon kit. I just finished a 75 Mach I and now this Pinto is really calling to me.

Hey 62SS...Let's see that AMX.....

Heres the AMX.

Ed

DSC00912.jpgDSC00913.jpgDSC00918.jpgDSC00920.jpgDSC00922.jpg

Finishing up my Starliner...

I am kicking around a few ideas for my next build.

Ferrari Scag... I don't know I am kind of getting in the mood for a race car maybe. I am sure it will come to me soon.

I am currently working on an Enzo, TMNT monster truck, and finishing up an AMT ice cream truck. What is the project your working on or just finished up?

I'm working on a 1969 Mustang fastback (affectionatly named Blue Thunder). :rolleyes: It has a roots style blower with dual four barral carbs, and wide rear tires with torque thrust wheels all the way around. I'm going to add traction bars from a Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt. I'll paint it metallic blue, or maybe saphire blue. I wish I had a digital camera so I can post pics. I'll have to borrow one.

• 1 month later...

With my life going thru heck and back(and back? not sure yet) I've not had alot of time for building, but since I've moved, and gotten a new job, i've treated myself to some model supplies, and projects, I placed a huge order with Norm a while back for hot rod stuff, and recently I picked up a Tamiya r35 GTR and an FXX plus some detail sets for other stuff i've been working on..

my 32 roadster has gotten some work too, mainly just fabbing up a set of 1/4 leaf springs for the front, for a suspension design more befitting a retro racer.

the GTR will be an OOB build with the tamiya pe set, painted in the titanium color I rarely see used on these cars...

I also came across a beverly hillbillies kit which is going to be turned into an underslung rod of sorts..

I've got alot more, but these seem to be the ones fresh in my mind.

Gray

I've been busy building the '53 Ford pickup and trailer for my Roth inspired "Raptor". The truck and the trailer have similar body features as the Raptor (pictured below):

Raptor07-vi.jpg

I've also been helping a friend finish his resin '35 Chevy 3w coupe by fitting the body panels and stretching an AMT '34 Ford 5w chassis to fit underneath it.

Sorry, no pics at this time. I loaned my tripod to my son for his claymation project...

Later,

• 4 months later...

guna bring back this topic... currently the belair, monster truck and the ferarri. after those are don, i will attempt to convert my pete 359 into a 351 and make it look like the duel truck. next. i have a resin hearse body and need the GB kit to finish it. then, id like a revell chopper, challenger, and do something w/ the GB body. Phew!!! lol