Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT Autocar A64B tractor to be reissued again soon.

Ben

Lee, That is one sharp rig! Yes, the chrome wheels look great on your truck.

However, the photo that Luc posted shows the type of truck I had in mind, when I made my comments.

I'll wind up having to build two Autocar kits at this rate.

I wonder when the Paystar Mixer and the Autocar Dump are scheduled for another run. I have a sealed copy of both kits, but would really like to build them with fresh plastic.

Alexis

you or someone will have to build my truck I have no interest in building it the way it is now. I'm the second owner of this truck. I plan on building it when it was bought new. The owner took the spokes off and re-painted it there company colors which it is now. Don't get me wrong I like the colors and paint scheme. If any you guys want to build my truck I will give you colors numbers . The truck is so much like the model it's hard to believe. Glad you guys enjoyed the pics Lee

Edited by Pete68

22 hours ago, Luc Janssens said:

Now Round-2 only needs to release the Challenge mixer (without the trademark name, like the Caterpillar 'dozer) and combined with this, will make a stellar combo.

6d95717a7f5ad6e0c5cfe145a97e6215--semi-t

Or just get a mixer from AITM with an old ACar hood and get this:

164906144.jpg

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, vincen47 said:

Hmmm. Wonder if anyone has ever done a “Over The Top” truck with one of these? ...

Interesting version. (Opening sequence of the movie is parts of the Red Mountain Pass road just south of Ouray Colorado, a road I drive on each summer for my vacation stay in that area).

• 2 weeks later...