[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
Sign in to follow this  
Fat Brian

Ford L9000

Coming along nicely Brian, looking like the real thing! Those caps are a nice touch and those stacks look great.

Hopefully the coming warmer weather will let you get it painted.

This is an awesome looking build so far! Love the Detroit under the hood, always a nice touch in any truck in my opinion.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:32 AM, mikemodeler said:

Coming along nicely Brian, looking like the real thing! Those caps are a nice touch and those stacks look great.

Hopefully the coming warmer weather will let you get it painted.

This one has to go back in the stripper again, the second coat wrinkled on me. I don't know if it's the cold or what but I'm going to switch paints too.

On 1/16/2018 at 10:32 AM, Fat Brian said:

This one has to go back in the stripper again, the second coat wrinkled on me. I don't know if it's the cold or what but I'm going to switch paints too.

I'm sorry to hear about the set back. I thought that those type of things only happened to me. I'm sure that you'll get it to looking great. I like this project!!

Stay warm!

Brian

11 hours ago, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

I'm sorry to hear about the set back. I thought that those type of things only happened to me. I'm sure that you'll get it to looking great. I like this project!!

Stay warm!

Brian

I'm doing my best, it's 8 degrees this morning. Yeah, twice into the stripper is unusual for me, normally I'd just buy another kit and start with a fresh body.

Sorry to hear about your paint problems. otherwise it looks like you are doing some nice work on this one !

Be Well

Gator