Model Cars Magazine Forum

model roundup

If I had to compare Model Round up to Spotlight hobbies , I have to give Tom at Spotlight a slight edge . Service from BOTH has been great and now that Richmond Virginia no longer has a Hobby shop unless you can deal with the Dubious bunch at Hobbytown USA , I had to go on line so as to continue my dioramas .

On 12/19/2017 at 7:38 PM, Eshaver said:

If I had to compare Model Round up to Spotlight hobbies , I have to give Tom at Spotlight a slight edge . Service from BOTH has been great and now that Richmond Virginia no longer has a Hobby shop unless you can deal with the Dubious bunch at Hobbytown USA , I had to go on line so as to continue my dioramas .

I know it's a way off from you, but is Denbigh Hobby still in Newport News? That used to be a great place to shop!

21 hours ago, oldcarfan said:

I know it's a way off from you, but is Denbigh Hobby still in Newport News? That used to be a great place to shop!

Gary, to be honest , Tidewater is a good hour an a half drive for me . I'm closer to Raleigh NC . I dunno bout you , but traffic out beyond Mercury Boulevard in Newport news is a NIGHTMARE , especially on Saturday . I swear , everyone who is anyone is at Michael's , Wal Mart or the Target then !!!!!