Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bob Glidden Thunderbolt

Jim_Kampmann

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 3:17 AM, Skip Peacock said:

"JIM KAMPMAN" and Anybody Else Who Might Be Able to Help Me...……...... 

I'm in the middle of building a 1:18th Scale BOB GLIDDEN THUNDERBOLT..... I'm Having a Big Problem Finding the Bob Glidden Decals for a 1:18th Scale.  I went ahead and placed the Red Stripes on myself. I'm looking for 3-EACH DECALS or STICKERS with white stars on a Blue Background so I can do the hood and the sides of the Front fenders. I've looked everywhere for American Flag Decals or Stickers big enough I could cut the Star Section out of three individual Flags to make the Hood and both sides of the front fenders. All the other product Decals I have and can use Decals I have found for Bob Glidden's Name. Any Idea's or where I may be able to find something Will you or anyone who reads this can help me out I'd Appreciate it......…

Take Care My Friends"...

…."Skip".....................….  

GLIDDEN 1-18TH THUNDERBOLT-02.jpg

GLIDDEN 1-18TH THUNDERBOLT-03.jpg

GLIDDEN 1-18TH THUNDERBOLT-04.jpg

GLIDDEN 1-18TH THUNDERBOLT-05.jpg

I did mine in 1/25 and painted all the strips and stars myself way before Slixx came out with the decals. Found my stars in walgreens in the nail section. There were packages of stick-on stars with many different sizes for womens nails and I grab up like 10 packages.  Still not finished...

4.jpg

Edited by mcandela
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...