Model Cars Magazine Forum
RAT-T

'33 - '34 FORD ROADSTER DOOR LENGTH

THANKS STEVE, WOULD YOU KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND MORE DIMENSIONS FOR THE 33/34 ROADSTER? I FOUND JUST A FEW FOR THE COUPE, BUT NOTHING FOR THE ROADSTER..

HI Tom,

The dimensions I have are in a small orange pocket size book - it is a reproduction of the Ford book, Details and Specifications of the Ford V-8 Car for 1934.  It has the specs for all models and is probably still available from reproduction parts stores and ebay.   These books were also printed for 1932 thru 1937. Unfortunately, I'm challenged with the technology to make a copy and post it  - and I couldn't find the roadster specs on the web...  Hope this helps. I'll keep trying to post the dimensioned diagram so everybody has it.

1934 FORD V-8 Car Details and Specifications

Edited by Muncie

THANKS STEVE, I ANSWERED YOUR PM BEFORE READING THIS. I'LL TAKE A LOOK ON EBAY, 

DO THEY MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR THE MODEL A'S ?

Tom,  Here is the drawing in the book for the 1934 Ford roadster,   I had nothing on the Model A.

Casey, thank you for posting the Model A information - looks like a whole encyclopedia - and very helpful and I will be using it.

image.thumb.png.d0b3ab4a880b7dc06d02a15ac32f3743.pngimage.thumb.png.ac3d37427def8d5f9b300277c4911cc7.png

THANKS STEVE, THAT SHOULD HELP WITH THE MOCK UP OF MY BODY

THANKS CASEY, I'VE SEEN BOTH OF THOSE LINKS & MANY OTHERS, THE ISSUE WITH THE FIRST LINK I CAN'T MAKE OUT THE DIMS ON MY COMPUTER OR WHEN I TRIED TO PRINT THEM.

I HAVE FOUND JUST ABOUT WHAT I NEED FOR THE MODEL A FROM FORUMS ON THE NET, IE HAMB, FORD BARN & OTHERS, BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A CRISP CLEAR LAYOUT OF ALL THE 20'S & 30'S CAR BODIES

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, SOME OF THE 1;1 DIMS I FOUND WERE DEAD ON WITH THE OLD MONOGRAM 1/24 '30 MODEL A COUPE

7 hours ago, RAT-T said:

THE ISSUE WITH THE FIRST LINK I CAN'T MAKE OUT THE DIMS ON MY COMPUTER OR WHEN I TRIED TO PRINT THEM.

IF YOU CLICK ON THE INDIVIDUAL IMAGES, YOU OPEN THEM IN A NEW WINDOW THEN CLICK ON THEM AGAIN TO ENLARGE THEM, SO THEY BECOME QUITE LARGE.

2 hours ago, Casey said:

IF YOU CLICK ON THE INDIVIDUAL IMAGES, YOU OPEN THEM IN A NEW WINDOW THEN CLICK ON THEM AGAIN TO ENLARGE THEM, SO THEY BECOME QUITE LARGE.

GOT IT CASEY, THANKS AGAIN