Model Cars Magazine Forum

It's minus 29 outside!

NOBLNG

And -37 with the wind-chill!

Hello, My name is Greg. I built quite a few models when I was a kid and even customized a few. I have since built a '57 Chevy, I have a '67 Plymouth GTX in the works that I started a couple years ago and a '68 Firebird still in the box. I will be retiring soon and am looking for things to do when it is too freaking cold to go out to the garage and work on my real vehicles. I think this site will be a great inspiration to get back at the models.

Thanks for all the great pictures and info too.

Welcome Greg.... you have minus 29 and we are complaining here because it's minus 2..... what you have is REAL cold !

You should find this MCM forum really helpful, and I certainly do. There are so many members who will give you good comments and advice too. What helps me greatly is studying the photos of members' builds which has the effect of showing what can be achieved when you you put in the required effort and thought.

David

• 4 months later...

I just want to say a big Thank You to all the members that have responded to my projects so far! This is a great forum. It has really helped me so far to deal with the rigors of... ahh "retired life". I hope to be here for a while!

• 3 weeks later...