Model Cars Magazine Forum

More Bovine Exhaust...

Ace-Garageguy

Just got this exciting news on one of my email accounts...(*LAST time I got one of these, all I had to do to reap the incredible benefits of being recognized as a leader in my field was to send $1500...nah. ;))

Dear whatevermynameis

You have been nominated to represent your professional community in the Professional Who's Who 2017 Edition. The largest online community of professionals.

We are very pleased to inform you that your candidacy has been approved. Congratulations!

The Publishing Committee has selected you as a potential candidate, based on your standing amongst your professional community as well as specific criteria from the executive and professional council. Given your reputation, the Publishing Director feels your profile would make a welcome addition to our publication.

Since we are using our secondary resources, you must verify with us that your current profile is accurate. After your information is verified, your online listing will be approved within 7 business days.

Please click here to verify your profile and to formally accept the candidacy.

On behalf of our Committee I would like to salute your achievements and welcome you to our association.

Deepest Regards,

Nomination Committee

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our group of people has nominated you to our list of other people. You will join esteemed others to be in our thing. We are pleased to announce that you have been announced. Our yadda welcomes you to our yadda yadda and are proud that others like you celebrate your you-ness. 

A couple of years ago at my company's annual awards night, I gave one of my guys a certificate for outstanding acheivement in the field of excellence. Made it look very official, signed it, framed it, and he hung it on his office wall.

Says a lot, while saying absolutely nothing.

4 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

A couple of years ago at my company's annual awards night, I gave one of my guys a certificate for outstanding acheivement in the field of excellence. Made it look very official, signed it, framed it, and he hung it on his office wall.

Says a lot, while saying absolutely nothing.

Hmmm, I fear that I lack the words to properly express exactly how I feel about that...      ;)