Model Cars Magazine Forum

5th Annual Nebraska Challenge

Randy B.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank all that participated, vended, and attended the 5th Annual Nebraska Challenge on 03/18/18.  I'm glad to report that there was an increase in all areas--vendors, contest entries, and shoppers.  A big thank you to the following sponsors and donors:  A/K Collectibles/Model Cars and More, Star Models, Petersen Body Shop, Mid America Nationals, K.A.M.S., Nebraska Autos In Miniature, and Midwest Modelers of St. Joe, MO.  A big thanks to all the vendors and non-vendors who donated items for the raffle and thank you Scott Kramer for donating a custom award for the "Hard Charger" recipient.  I would also like to thank Eddie, Lane, Steve B., Ken A., and Frank V. for their help in judging.  Hoping the event continues to grow next year!

Thanks,
Randy B.

Edited by Randy B.

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:30 PM, Randy B. said:

I would like to thank all that participated, vended, and attended the 5th Annual Nebraska Challenge on 03/18/18.  I'm glad to report that there was an increase in all areas--vendors, contest entries, and shoppers.  A big thank you to the following sponsors and donors:  A/K Collectibles/Model Cars and More, Star Models, Petersen Body Shop, Mid America Nationals, K.A.M.S., Nebraska Autos In Miniature, and Midwest Modelers of St. Joe, MO.  A big thanks to all the vendors and non-vendors who donated items for the raffle and thank you Scott Kramer for donating a custom award for the "Hard Charger" recipient.  I would also like to thank Eddie, Lane, Steve B., Ken A., and Frank V. for their help in judging.  Hoping the event continues to grow next year!

Thanks,
Randy B.

Did anyone have some pictures to share for those of us who couldn't make it this year ?