Model Cars Magazine Forum

Identify these resin bodies

I have three resin bodies I would like to identify.

The woody has a 32 shaped cowl. Want to say poorly cast, but I actually think it is just poorly mastered, so the casting was never going to be great.

The phaeton style body has the three pieces, must be model A. Who made it and what kit was it designed to be used with?

The last body i don't know, assuming it is a 27 T by the markings. The interior tub is marked TRR 02, and the body is marked TRR 2002.

The bag of parts has a roof, windshield frame, and a sun visor in it. Will guess this might fit the AMT 1925 model T 3-n-1 kit. But I'm not sure. What does it fit , who made it?

1515223194270-962833537.jpg

15152232934321151817366.jpg

1515224322480789226190.jpg

Edited by 68shortfleet

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:29 AM, 68shortfleet said:

The woody has a 32 shaped cowl. Want to say poorly cast, but I actually think it is just poorly mastered, so the casting was never going to be great.

If the woody body is indeed the Jimmy Flintstone 32-34 Woody, I believe it's pretty accurate. The cowl is based off the AMT 32-34 pickup cab, which is generally regarded as pretty accurate. While it may look different from the R/M 32 Ford passenger car series, I believe it's still relatively accurate compared to pictures of the 1:1

Image result for jimmy flintstone 1932 woody Image result for jimmy flintstone 1932 woody

Image result for 1932 woody wagonRelated image

• 3 weeks later...

Did some more searching and found pictures that match my pictured roof perfectly. I guess I never put up a pic of the body it goes too. But it is a Flintstone NB243 1926 Ford Model T.

Craig, I wish the Woody body that I have was half as nice as the one you pictured, Mine is a pretty rough casting. Actually not sure it is even worth building. Maybe I just need to spend some time cleaning it up to really see what I am working with. What it looks like now just makes me want to put it back in the box.