Model Cars Magazine Forum

Doc Love's Street Beast Update 3/12/18 Finished

Buffs Fan

2 hours ago, Geno said:

Mike, you are welcome, I love the show and the cars. Thanks for the info as well, at least I have a good starting point lol. Keep us updated, I'm diggin' your build.B)

Thanks Geno I just posted a few updates I had been bitten by the uninspired bug the last few weeks but the finish line is in sight!

• Buffs Fan changed the title to Doc Love's Street Beast Update 3/10/18

Nice job,I like it a lot.Actually I really like all 7,8 second street cars.?.I love street legal drag cars... But I really can't get into the show,Street Outlaws.Now I know there's a bunch of guys on here,that really love that show.But for me,there's just simply way too much taking,and not enough racing.

IMG_1906.JPG

Edited by NYLIBUD

15 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

Nice job,I like it a lot.Actually I really like all 7,8 second street cars.?.I love street legal drag cars... But I really can't get into the show,Street Outlaws.Now I know there's a bunch of guys on here,that really love that show.But for me,there's just simply way too much taking,and not eneough racing.

IMG_1906.JPG

Agree 100% about the ratio of talking to racing

• Buffs Fan changed the title to Doc Love's Street Beast Update 3/12/18 Finished