[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
cobraman

Cobra Racing Team project

I really like this shade of blue. Great work so far! 

Mike 

Man Ray...you're doing some cool mods to the truck. Cobras are one of my favorite street cars also. This is really looking good.

Great job on the truck and the Cobra.  Btw I was at Barrett Jackson this weekend and saw Bob Bondurant sitting in a replica Cobra and warming the engine up.  Pretty neat,.  

RAY, WAS IT YOU THAT SAID YOU WERE GOING TO STOP BUILDING? WITH TALENT LIKE THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO STOP. ROUND 2 ISSUES AN OLD KIT OF A COBRA AND ITS LIKE A DRUG, YOU CANT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST KIDDING------------------------ PAUL

Nice builds, received the Cobra kit for Christmas as well, its next on the to-do list. Like the wood on the trailer as well.

Thanks guys.And yes, I did say I quit building except for  Cobra once in awhile. I have also built a couple for friends. I have cut down a bunch but I guess I will always  build at least once in awhile at least. Hard to totally quit after over 50 years of building I guess. Perhaps I just needed a break.

This set is done . Pics in Under Glass soon if interested.

Forget about quitting, Ray.  There's glue & paint in your blood.