Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #45 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

As Friday crept closer I had a sneaky feeling that I guessed wrong.....was I at least correct on the builder's identity? :unsure:

Give this Man a prize!! Dave you're right------Juha Airio built that beautiful Buick!

I'm a big fan of Juha's as he does some fantastic conversions!

Click on the pic below to take you to some more pics of this beauty!

P4300421-vi.jpg

:lol: But of course,JUHA! I should have guessed that right away!to me Bill he's in your league when it comes to building SMOOTH lookin factory stock!I'm STILL in love with burgandy Grand-Am conversion he did a few years back!I even went out an got me a few Cutlass models to try to copy it!But I can't even compare to it in my dreams! :unsure::lol::lol:

:lol: But of course,JUHA! I should have guessed that right away!to me Bill he's in your league when it comes to building SMOOTH lookin factory stock!I'm STILL in love with burgandy Grand-Am conversion he did a few years back!I even went out an got me a few Cutlass models to try to copy it!But I can't even compare to it in my dreams! :unsure::lol::lol:

Thanks George! :lol:

I've been a fan of Juha's long before I wanted to get into superdetailing.............I've got that issue (Scale Modeler?) layin' around somewhere with the '73 Grand Am he converted from a Johan '75 Cutlass.

I've got all the pieces to build that one (we'll never see it in plastic).......all except the dash, which IIRC he got from an old Grand Prix kit. It's just gettin' the ambition to do it with other projects I got rollin' around in my mind! ;)