[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
jeff f

1/8 scale 32 rolling stock 2 - 2 update alodine dipped

Just finished these for a chopped 32 three window . A close friend . They still need a crowned surface on the O. D. and valve stems . Size is 16" x12" wheel and 12" x 31" tire .

Thanks for looking in , Jeff .

IMG_3083.JPG

IMG_3087.JPG

IMG_3088.JPG

Edited by jeff f

Thanks guys , the tires are black nylon . We're putting 18 x 3 American 12 spokes up front .

Jeff.

i didn't get a chance to say how nice these look jeff. nice job! hope you'll post a mock up of the 18x 3's and the rear wheels on the car.

Thank you Dave , I'm a huge fan of your 1/8 scale work . At the top of our pyramid Dave ! I did get the front 18x3 Americans done this past week , still need polished and tires . 

Thanks again Jeff .

IMG_3107.JPG

IMG_3108.JPG

A small update , worked on some front tires and still have some small things to finish . I will give a set to Jeff at the Portland Modelfest in April .

Thanks Jeff .

IMG_3116.JPG

IMG_3118.JPG

Those are some serous gorgeous wheels. The machining work on them is Killer. Nice Job! they look great!!

On 1/25/2018 at 2:58 PM, comp1839 said:

WOW!!  i'm jealous!! those are beautiful!!!!

x2

Just was curious and dipped a wheel in alodine solution . I then polished the outer part and added a center cover ala Real Wheels . And I did get some valve stems made . Think only one set will get this look . 

Thanks for looking Jeff .

IMG_3123.JPG

IMG_3124.JPG

IMG_3125.JPG