Model Cars Magazine Forum

New from South Carolina

Want to say hello to everyone from here in upstate SC.  I’m a member of a few other sites but just joined this one. 40 years old, just got back into the hobby a few years ago after about a 20 year hiatus. I’m more of a plane builder but I like to mix in an older NASCAR kit or other motor sports type kits here and there. 

2 hours ago, Irish Murphy said:

Sweet... Near Spartanburg here

Welcome! There is a show and swap meet this coming Saturday (January 20th) in Spartanburg at the Marriott downtown near the college. Look in show section for details.

Lots of great models on display and the swap area is pretty well stocked with a wide variety of kits.

1 hour ago, mikemodeler said:

Welcome! There is a show and swap meet this coming Saturday (January 20th) in Spartanburg at the Marriott downtown near the college. Look in show section for details.

Lots of great models on display and the swap area is pretty well stocked with a wide variety of kits.

Thanks.. Yeah I have had that date marked since last year but unfortunately it looks like I will be working next Saturday. 

On 1/13/2018 at 10:28 AM, Irish Murphy said:

Want to say hello to everyone from here in upstate SC.  I’m a member of a few other sites but just joined this one. 40 years old, just got back into the hobby a few years ago after about a 20 year hiatus. I’m more of a plane builder but I like to mix in an older NASCAR kit or other motor sports type kits here and there. 

Welcome!  I'm in Rock Hill.  Nice to see another from SC here!