[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

Hi guys.. Here is my new project.. I got best finish ever for my yellow paint jobs, so im pretty exited to build this one.. Roof will be black vinyl, and also that black stripe comes on rear/trunk panels.. I want to use kit wheels, but tires i will change to white lettered ones.. More later.. B)

Oh, paint is Tamiya spray paint TS-34 called Camel yellow.. 

_full.jpg_full.jpg

Tamiya makes some fine products, that's for sure. Looks like you're off to a really great start.

I can't wait to see more-i'm a mopar freak and the 68 dart is one i'm working on now !!!

Hi guys.. Here is little update again.. Detailed some engine parts, and started doing interior also, its in very beginning so far.. Thats all for today.. :)

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

5 hours ago, Keesee17 said:

Where did you get the turquoise engine paint..?

Hi, that is Revell paint MATT 55, i have cleared it with satin clear.. :)

Edited by Janne Herajärvi

Only front seats needed to paint for interior to get done.. :) Here are steering wheel and dash.. I did broke decal for instrument panel in 5 pieces, it was pain to get them placed.. Old kit so decals wont work fine.. I might take that rear stripe on body from Hemi Dart kit so i can get better result with it.. So this is Mr. Norms kit, not Hemi Dart what came out last time..

_full.jpg_full.jpg

Thank you! Here is mix of some detailed parts.. Some of them are still in progress.. ;)

_full.jpg_full.jpg_full.jpg_full.jpg

Time for update.. I tryed first time do overspary look for chassis, but results was no good, i think its more airbrush trick than spray can, but i weathered it bit and call it done.. :D Roof got some satin black for vinyl roof.. Next step will be foiling B)

_full.jpg

_full.jpg