Model Cars Magazine Forum

Happy birthday Doc Kerry!!

Thanks all!!! Not much happened today!! Some said Happy Birthday but anymore it’s just another day!!! Had to work today and Lilly had dance tonight!! I sat here and talked to my Mother in Law and she told me that her Brother in Law General had passed today!!!! General was one kool guy!!!!!!! I’ll miss him greatly!!!!! 

Mom that note, mind ya I am NOT a racist individual so this story is not in any way “that” way!!!!! General was African American and married to my Mother in Law’s sister... He would always crack one liners that just left you like...... What????? Anyway we went down to Florida a few years ago for a Disney trip and General and Shirley came down from Live Oaks Florida to visit with us and we’re all out on the patio by the pool taking a family pic and it was in the shade.... Anyway he made the comment “Oh I suppose you all want me to smile so you know I’m in the picture huh?” We’ve never laughed so hard!!!!! But yeah General was a kool person for sure!!!!!