Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kurbmaster Entenmann's Delivery Truck

That is a beautiful delivery truck; have also partaken of their  delicious products.

4 hours ago, espo said:

Great looking build. I have often purchased the Morning Rolls from Entenmann's, they are great. You might think of sending them a picture of your build. I'd like to know how appreciative they are of your build.  

That may or may not be a good idea. On a long defunct forum one of the members used the MOPAR "M" as his avatar.  He and the forum administrator received a cease and desist order for copyright infringement.

18 hours ago, TarheelRick said:

That is a beautiful delivery truck; have also partaken of their  delicious products.

That may or may not be a good idea. On a long defunct forum one of the members used the MOPAR "M" as his avatar.  He and the forum administrator received a cease and desist order for copyright infringement.

My thought was that the appearance of your model would be such that the may want to use a picture of it for their advertisements. I never thought of the Lawyer aspect. They always seem to be looking for the Fly poop in the Pepper.   

1 hour ago, glusnifr said:

awesome job ,,,but it makes me want some of those chocolate chip cookies

Now that you mentioned that I remember our local Hyundai (wife's car) dealer has those in the maintenance waiting room along with a Keurig machine.  I really don't mind taking her car in for service. :D

21 hours ago, TarheelRick said:

Now that you mentioned that I remember our local Hyundai (wife's car) dealer has those in the maintenance waiting room along with a Keurig machine.  I really don't mind taking her car in for service. :D

lol,,,i dont blame you