[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

I'm looking for the marker lights (chicken lights) that come in the Revell Peterbilt Can-Do/Will-do wrecker kit and Bill Signs kit. They can be the loose ones or the ones on the light panels. Please let me know what you have. Thanks! :)

perhach2@mediacombb.net

Czech Truck Models has those light but they’re way better than those in the Can Do kit!

46962285-A336-4962-8FCA-4884BDF5A011.jpeg

8F5287A7-7275-463E-BDB6-FAA0A19F9680.jpeg

Edited by Ben

I saw those on a parts site (can't remember which one, they were sold out anyway). I might use those in the future. The only drawback to them is that it can get pretty costly if I want to put a lot of them on one truck.

7 hours ago, Mike77 said:

I saw those on a parts site (can't remember which one, they were sold out anyway). I might use those in the future. The only drawback to them is that it can get pretty costly if I want to put a lot of them on one truck.

Check with Jamie at Moluminum.com

He’s the U.S. distributor for CTM. If he’s out, he can get more.

12 hours ago, Mike77 said:

Actually Mike, if you want to put a lot of lights on a truck though I know they aren't the rectangular lights, these are a cheaper alternative. 

20180125_135557.thumb.jpg.9f489a997c8828e085fdd72d699e04f0.jpg

I got these at Hobby Lobby, and have used them for lights on two of my trailers. 

20160927_231916.thumb.jpg.fce89787a4a1ccab611c901105733b9a.jpg

20160927_231816.thumb.jpg.e7ef2d343ffd3ac170936e35fa55ed4a.jpg

20160925_233646.thumb.jpg.70ddc6d658dff5f4f81bbf3c8e56fd9f.jpg 

Boy all these options and the ones he asked about I sent and should arrive by tomorrow lol. Good to have choices those little gems look kinda convincing for modern lights

Thanks guys for the additional info. I have some similar ones from Hobby Lobby that I may use on my current project, but I wanted the Revell ones to go with a handful I already have for a future project I'm putting together. Jeff, thanks again and I'll let you know as soon as the ones you sent arrive.