Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi from PA

Greg T

Hello, as they say "things always circle back". I built models from the age of 13 or so. Then found other interests as time went by. (Art school, college, etc) Never lost interest in cars. Now I'm 54 and I'm back to models. I even have a store in my area that specializes in model cars. Lots of old models that bring back memories and make me want to build them again ( only this time not built in 2 or 3 days hahaha). 

Welcome, Greg. I'm in Centre County, near Penn state U. I was out of the hobby for about 30 years and came back too. BTW, I used to deal with a company in North Huntingdon in my engineering career. It was Quality Fabricating, a sheet metal fabricator. I made some good friends there!

Sam

On 1/19/2018 at 2:07 PM, towman1271 said:

Welcome Greg.. I used to build as kid & started back about 7 years ago. I live in central pa. Where is your shop at, i have family in your area! Would love to check it out sometime

I don't have a shop.  The place I was speaking of is Auto Models LLC  (Rt 119 S) outside of Greensburg, PA  automodelsllc.com 

On 1/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, Sixties Sam said:

Welcome, Greg. I'm in Centre County, near Penn state U. I was out of the hobby for about 30 years and came back too. BTW, I used to deal with a company in North Huntingdon in my engineering career. It was Quality Fabricating, a sheet metal fabricator. I made some good friends there!

Sam

I graduated from PSU in Jan of 1992.