[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
pharoah

1/8th Ford TT Stake Truck New Project

OK. This ought to be interesting. The picture shows the truck I've been wanting to build for a long time.It was in an issue of Rod & custom magazine in the early 70's. I bought a Big T frame the other daymand started. The wheelbase comes out to around 15.3". I cut the frame off right before the kick up,and made some new rails. I'me using a Bit T front suspension, with a Camaro rear end w/ buggt spring. The engine will be Monogram's Chevy with a 4 barrel carb and intake from the PE62 engine kit. The body is going to be scratch built from styrene and I may use basswood for the bed.I figured it's going to be around 23" when it's done. Then I'll have to find a place to put it...

t_frame1.jpg

TALL_T.jpg

50 minutes ago, LDO said:

That truck looks pretty darn cool.

That's what I thought.

I guess that's why I kept the magazine all these years.