[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Urgent Maintenance   07/18/2018

I will be taking the board offline some time this evening to solve an urgent server issue. Don't have an estimated duration, but it shouldn't take too long. Sorry for the short notice, but we're in a bind here. 
cobraman

Cobra racing team

Just completed .   Truck , Icy Blue , pancaked the hood, rest is from the kit . Trailer , swapped tires and wheels, added spare tire , added brake light and plate, added stained wood to deck .  Cobra , again Icy Blue paint, kit decals , added splitter in grill , swapped tires, used aluminum wheel discs, flared the rear wheel wells, rest all stock . Comments pro or con always welcome . 

IMG_0209.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0210.JPG

IMG_0211.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

Super color choice.  They look good together.  Nice touch with the wood on the trailer.

The attention to the details really shows. Great looking Race Team.

Those look fantastic! Colors are great and the whole idea is something I have wanted to do for a long time. Seeing this wonderful build has inspired me to think harder about a project like this. 

Really nice job on this one Ray , great looking team ! :D The one thing that bugs me about the Cobra kits is the thickness of the tonneau covers , they look like a 2" thick piece of wood instead of a piece of fabric .

Thanks Bob. I think the covers were the extra heavy duty prototypes. Ya , that's it . :D