[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

Maintenance completed, but there is still more come.
Danno

DESERT SCALE CLASSIC - April 14

A lot of nice models, looks like it was a great show!

It was a great show as usual.  I look forward to it each year since first attending.  Wish I could have mage it to the bbq. 

Another great show!  I'm really pleased to get recognition.  I was surprised the MINI Coupe got something, the Curbside class was full of good builds.  Making great friends too, who have told me they have seen my stuff other places.

Fantastic show!   Thanks to everyone who participated - new and returning - entrants, vendors, sponsors, spectators,  supporters, BBQ eaters. 

We had a great time, saw fabulous models, visited with wonderful people, and had a great barbeque!

ONE THING - CRITICAL THAT EVERYONE NOTES:  "Mr. Next Year"  (Chris Sobak) . . . came back  . . . as he has every year for the past seven . . . but this year  . . . it was done!!!!!!!   And, he will now forever be known as "Mr. THIS YEAR!!!"    God, what a fantastic model!!!

Great pictures, Mike.  Thanks for posting them.

Visit our website:  www.desertscaleclassic.com  to view the awards slide show to see all the winning models!!

See everyone next year . . . DESERT SCALE CLASSIC 15!   Second Saturday, Every April.  April 13, 2019.

Wow looked like a show I would be proud to enter and see this show, great looking builds