Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Berlin Buick" ...."Outside" finished pictures 2/7/18

John Teresi

That turned out excellent! And as always, you built it incredibly fast, especially considering the amount of modifications you did to the kit. The end result is nearly perfect, as always from your bench. Fantastic paint and detailing. The opening doors and hood/trunk lid are great touches as well. This has to be the best build that I've seen done from this kit.

I knew it was only a matter of patience and we'd get to see this one outside. Stunning John.   Just curious, will you offer it to the guys that built/own the real 1:1 car?   I'm sure they'd be proud to showcase your build along with the real one.   Great job again John!    cheers, tim

1 minute ago, Codi said:

I knew it was only a matter of patience and we'd get to see this one outside. Stunning John.   Just curious, will you offer it to the guys that built/own the real 1:1 car?   I'm sure they'd be proud to showcase your build along with the real one.   Great job again John!    cheers, tim

Hi Tim.......Robert Freeman III Owner and Builder of the "Berlin Buick"  .......posted on my Facebook page that he was floored when he saw the model......and does want it after it tours the Model Car Circuit.........I was very happy to hear that.......thank you Tim:)

• 3 months later...