Model Cars Magazine Forum

On the Arizona State University campus today was something I never knew existed.  I have been inside a Wiener mobile once but I have never seen one of these.  Thought someone here might consider a scale model to entertain us with.   I was kind of in a hurry and too lazy to get out of my work truck to take the photos with my cell phone.

Greg Wann

nut 1.jpg

nut 2.jpg

nut 3.jpg

nut 4.jpg

Edited by Greg Wann

All foolishness aside you have to wonder what types of materials were used to create this Publicity Mobile. Inquiring Minds need to know what Chassis was used. What types of inner structure was used ? Most importantly are there any freshly roasted hand outs.     

14 hours ago, pharoah said:

A Peanut Mobile?  Never heard of it. Greg,are you going to make a resin version of this? LOL

Hi John,  That is probably just too nutty of an idea.  I would have to shell out too much money for the investment.  I don't think it would sell very well.  LOL

On 2/9/2018 at 9:47 AM, espo said:

All foolishness aside you have to wonder what types of materials were used to create this Publicity Mobile. Inquiring Minds need to know what Chassis was used. What types of inner structure was used ? Most importantly are there any freshly roasted hand outs.     

image.png.887a75b4bb0e8fd7b9fa11611ac22804.png