Model Cars Magazine Forum

2006 FedEx Monte Carlo

black2002ls

On 2/27/2018 at 3:09 PM, black2002ls said:

I actually live in Greenville. I opened my account from my work computer, I work in Forney.

I will be at the MCMA Showdown on Saturday. I will have this and a few other builds with me. Will you be there?

I think I'm going to miss it. Going to see nephew's son in championship b-ball game. Good luck to you though.

11 hours ago, Adhsdad said:

I think I'm going to miss it. Going to see nephew's son in championship b-ball game. Good luck to you though.

No worries. I'll have plenty of pictures! If you have facebook, I have a page for my  model builds, I may do a live stream on Sat, who knows. facebook.com/lonestarmodelworks

Baseball, we bought our son his first ball and glove and Tee last weekend. He is 1 1/2, I CANNOT wait for baseball! I hope he plays well and they bring home the championship!

14 minutes ago, bandit1 said:

Hey another AF'r... I use to be over there as well "brady_381need72c10" was my screen name, And your right it is almost if not DEAD over there

I remember some of your builds from back in the day! My SN was "white97ex"

Well, it wasn't quite what I hoped for, or what I set out to achieve, however, it was a solid showing for my first build after a 10 year break from the hobby.

I plan to take it to scalefest in June and see how I do there!

Thank you for following along! If you haven't, be sure to go and like my facebook page, facebook.com/lonestarmodelworks , I plan to share my build for next year via video updates!

awards.jpg

DHfinal.jpg

dhfinal2.jpg