Model Cars Magazine Forum

1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

RandyB.

2 hours ago, RandyB. said:

Thanks everyone!

5a895d1548d21_1968CamaroZ28a.jpg.5b0cdaa3183479279d982f5a0ecf9f31.jpg

Boy you are reading my mind! I've got a '67 Z on the bench I'm planning to do in Marina Blue but haven't yet decided if I want white or black stripes. (Are those '67 Rally Wheels on your '68?)

BTW, you did a terrific job on both those '68 grilles. Did you drill out the headlights and add lenses? If not, whatever you painted them with looks great! 

3 hours ago, Snake45 said:

Boy you are reading my mind! I've got a '67 Z on the bench I'm planning to do in Marina Blue but haven't yet decided if I want white or black stripes. (Are those '67 Rally Wheels on your '68?)

BTW, you did a terrific job on both those '68 grilles. Did you drill out the headlights and add lenses? If not, whatever you painted them with looks great! 

Thanks Richard. The wheels on the LeMans Blue Z/28 could be rally wheels from a 67 Camaro. Not sure since I built that kit several years ago. The headlights were painted with Testors aluminum brush paint on both cars.