[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

    • Dave Ambrose

      Board Status   07/20/2018

      Maintenance completed, but there is still more come.
Cardz

1969 Dodge Superbee -- photobooth pics added

Recommended Posts

Havent finished anything in quite awhile so was nice to get some progress on this one. Just a few little things to button up, but its pretty much done.

Weathered using rust powders, raw sienna water colors, and mig streaking effects.

Still have to dust up the hoses and find an air cleaner and side view mirror. I lost the hood and only had the custom hood and didnt like it. So when i find/buy another kit ill add that as well. But for now this is how she will sit.

First time trying flat tires...they turned ok. Not exactly how i envisioned them but they will work. Vinyl top is masking tape. Robbed the engine from the 68 duster and also the firewall. I closed off the windows. Pretty basic black interior. Really wanted to showcase the weathering techniques ive learned on the body and bay. And here she is my Not so Superbee!

Looking at the engine pics i also need to finish the battery...

Pictures added

te7stto.jpg

CUY3EO6.jpg

d6TTseO.jpg

Edited by Cardz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pat, none of your pictures are showing up.  You can't post pictures with Photobucket unless you have their top of the line, $400 a year account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

I see the photos, but it would be helpful if they were a little larger.

 

Steve

X2. And when you click on the image you see nothing either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What photo hosting site is most popular these days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fine work! Realistic! A Superbee is always super, no matter what condition! Here's my friend's A12, pic taken last fall. His uncle bought it new and passed a few years ago. His aunt just gave it to him so it wouldn't leave family. Notice the patina!!IMG_0818.JPG.0c3aa694ce3d4bdcdc53ca7ce279da3f.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Hmann68 said:

Fine work! Realistic! A Superbee is always super, no matter what condition! Here's my friend's A12, pic taken last fall. His uncle bought it new and passed a few years ago. His aunt just gave it to him so it wouldn't leave family. Notice the patina!!IMG_0818.JPG.0c3aa694ce3d4bdcdc53ca7ce279da3f.JPG

Wow nice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing work Pat. Just needs some spider webs ;).  Well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incredible ! Honestly looks like something that one would find in someone's back yard ; that diorama helps with the 'illusion' .

Now , where to find good images of your photos ... ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thx guys. 

3 hours ago, 1972coronet said:

Incredible ! Honestly looks like something that one would find in someone's back yard ; that diorama helps with the 'illusion' .

Now , where to find good images of your photos ... ? 

 

On 15/02/2018 at 8:48 PM, StevenGuthmiller said:

I see the photos, but it would be helpful if they were a little larger.

 

Steve

There you go.

And thank you to the others that have commented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cardz said:

Thx guys. 

 

There you go.

And thank you to the others that have commented.

Now we're talking!

Now that I can see the larger pics, I can say I'm pretty impressed!

The detail is great!

Thanks for the bigger pics!

I will almost never click on a link to view photos, & I'm sure I'm not alone.

If the photo is not in the post, I probably won't take the time to go looking for it.

 

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StevenGuthmiller said:

Now we're talking!

Now that I can see the larger pics, I can say I'm pretty impressed!

The detail is great!

Thanks for the bigger pics!

I will almost never click on a link to view photos, & I'm sure I'm not alone.

If the photo is not in the post, I probably won't take the time to go looking for it.

 

Steve

Thx again.

Im the same...i get it.

I just signed up to that site so i wasnt sure how it worked. Im on a different one that displays the larger file now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/02/2018 at 2:22 AM, Classicgas said:

X2. And when you click on the image you see nothing either.

 

On 15/02/2018 at 7:41 PM, mrmike said:

Pat, none of your pictures are showing up.  You can't post pictures with Photobucket unless you have their top of the line, $400 a year account.

Thx for letting me know.

I know have everything figured out 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Greg Pugh said:

That's awesome!!

 

On 15/02/2018 at 10:45 PM, Modelbuilder Mark said:

Cool model.  Nice touch with the master cylinder

 

13 hours ago, ShawnS said:

Amazing work Pat. Just needs some spider webs ;).  Well done.

 

17 hours ago, slusher said:

Very realistic weathering

 

10 hours ago, ChrisR said:

Awesome!

 

Thanks guys...pics are larger now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now