Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 Dodge Superbee -- photobooth pics added

Cardz

• 4 weeks later...

Got around to adding the hood, which i wasnt fond of. The fact it was the custom version is reason i wasnt going to use it as i lost the M code hood. I bent it up and added pins, and now i kunda like it. Best part is it is removable. I also stole an air cleaner from the charger kit. And added some drybrushing to the engine bay area. The back tires sat too far inward so i extened those out as well.

9qStALE.jpg

Q3hQMqV.jpg

VwSx4rw.jpg

3BKuaFs.jpg

OXzLzWz.jpg

Lavgg3u.jpg

WJit4ZO.jpg

qX9vHxh.jpg

MIC4qKx.jpg

RLfeYBk.jpg

Absolutely amazing build! I love the awesome little things like, a battery with cables still attached yet the master cylinder cap is missing!  The details in your build allow others to imagine a story for the car and that really gets the viewer involved. Simply fantastic!

2 hours ago, FX3vette said:

Absolutely amazing build! I love the awesome little things like, a battery with cables still attached yet the master cylinder cap is missing!  The details in your build allow others to imagine a story for the car and that really gets the viewer involved. Simply fantastic!

Thank you.

I imagine a story as the build unfolds...

On 20/03/2018 at 9:44 AM, smellyfatdude said:

What a piece of junk! I mean that literally, of course. You really pulled off the "seen better days" look, and then some! ;)

On 16/03/2018 at 4:33 PM, ATHU said:

Looks fantastic. Superb weathering!!

On 16/03/2018 at 11:45 AM, NYLIBUD said:

:( Oh man that's so sad seeing a Mopar looking like this.Lol,no actually you did a great job weathering.The car looks great. 

Thanks guys!

• 2 years later...