[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

Maintenance completed, but there is still more come.
Cardz

1969 Dodge Superbee -- photobooth pics added

Nice detailing Pat,  the frame is awesome well the whole thing is cool.  Really good work.

Thank you everyone...im excited to take it to the next contest.

Got around to adding the hood, which i wasnt fond of. The fact it was the custom version is reason i wasnt going to use it as i lost the M code hood. I bent it up and added pins, and now i kunda like it. Best part is it is removable. I also stole an air cleaner from the charger kit. And added some drybrushing to the engine bay area. The back tires sat too far inward so i extened those out as well.

9qStALE.jpg

Q3hQMqV.jpg

VwSx4rw.jpg

3BKuaFs.jpg

OXzLzWz.jpg

Lavgg3u.jpg

WJit4ZO.jpg

qX9vHxh.jpg

MIC4qKx.jpg

RLfeYBk.jpg

Absolutely amazing build! I love the awesome little things like, a battery with cables still attached yet the master cylinder cap is missing!  The details in your build allow others to imagine a story for the car and that really gets the viewer involved. Simply fantastic!

2 hours ago, FX3vette said:

Absolutely amazing build! I love the awesome little things like, a battery with cables still attached yet the master cylinder cap is missing!  The details in your build allow others to imagine a story for the car and that really gets the viewer involved. Simply fantastic!

Thank you.

I imagine a story as the build unfolds...

:( Oh man that's so sad seeing a Mopar looking like this.Lol,no actually you did a great job weathering.The car looks great. 

What a piece of junk! I mean that literally, of course. You really pulled off the "seen better days" look, and then some! ;)

On 20/03/2018 at 9:44 AM, smellyfatdude said:

What a piece of junk! I mean that literally, of course. You really pulled off the "seen better days" look, and then some! ;)

On 16/03/2018 at 4:33 PM, ATHU said:

Looks fantastic. Superb weathering!!

On 16/03/2018 at 11:45 AM, NYLIBUD said:

:( Oh man that's so sad seeing a Mopar looking like this.Lol,no actually you did a great job weathering.The car looks great. 

Thanks guys!