[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

Maintenance completed, but there is still more come.

Boyd Hauler parts deal, this is not a complete kit, but there are extra stuff, please look at the pix, Chassie/frame new, cab/ bed new, has the chrome inserts for the grill, no wheels, no glass, no decals, any question's please PM me, looking for a '66 Chevy fleetside P/U, '65 Chevy stepside, '99 Chevy Silverado, parts truck, as close to the same condition, any one of the 3,

Thanx guys

100_4761.JPG

100_4763.JPG

100_4760.JPG

Edited by Gothicz House Of Kustomz

I think I have the 66. Unbuilt but I'll have to check. Do you have ANY custom wheels you can include with it? I want to trade for it for my son to build.

I think I have the 66. Unbuilt but I'll have to check. Do you have ANY custom wheels you can include with it? I want to trade for it for my son to build.

I found the AMT 61 custom fleetside with the square headlights and custom wheels. Would that work?

20180304_152152.jpg

Edited by Oldcarfan27

PM sent

18 hours ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

I found the AMT 61 custom fleetside with the square headlights and custom wheels. Would that work?

20180304_152152.jpg

PM sent....