[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

Maintenance completed, but there is still more come.
Sign in to follow this  
PlymouthFan

ISO 70 roadrunner hood

I obtained a 70 roadrunner monogram kit a while back and here recently acquired a used 70 gtx 2n1 kit that gtx came with this hood cut out already for a blower or something so me hating that I have it my roadrunner hood and now I’m needing another (back at square 1)

Monogram only made the '70 GTX, and the 2'n'1 versions if that kit contained two hoods, both with holes in them. The Air Grabber hood can be filled in easily with the Air Grabber "closed" scoop piece and made into a standard hood. I have a Monogram '70 GTX Air Grabber (not the street machine hood for use with the tunnel ram intake setup) hood, but no filler/"closed" scoop piece for it. You can make it out of a piece of styrene, though-- not too difficult. Here's the hood I have, followed by an image of a '70 GTX with the scoop closed:

WP_20180219_012.thumb.jpg.d66de76654e2bf3ca607aa9437a3fbb2.jpg

70gtxhood.thumb.jpg.883a6cf8d7f37cce28f6059aa1ecdb5a.jpg

I bought the kit for 10$ second hand and I only have the street machine hood d I should have clarified that better my apology