Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hertsi`s Garage *wip*

Janne Herajärvi

Hi guys, here is my garage project, i tought some of you might be interested.. Lots of work done, and lots of work to do.. Im using Fujimi garage & tools series for basics and adding some scratch items here and there.. Garage will come with `62 Corvette sitting in there, so bug is just hanging around there for now.. Only assembled detail there so far is door, it is still awaiting handles but over all look its all ready.. I printed walls for inside and outside of building, and floor came in Fujimi kit.. Some stuff will be weathered and aged, but there will be new and shiny stuff too, i will try to keep it all in balance.. But now less talk and more photos, enjoy ;)

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

Photos are taken in middle of progress for while, so some parts there are still in progress and some of them are finished.. Welding machine is finished and ready to take its place when i get garage walls and floor ready.. Plenty of work there, huh.. :huh::D

You have made a good start to the diorama build there Janne, and I see you have put a lot of work in for the welding machine. That is a really nice bug you have there, and very realistic too. If you get chance, have a look at my diorama topic, which is Hooper & Co Diorama.

David

16 hours ago, Anglia105E said:

You have made a good start to the diorama build there Janne, and I see you have put a lot of work in for the welding machine. That is a really nice bug you have there, and very realistic too. If you get chance, have a look at my diorama topic, which is Hooper & Co Diorama.

David

Thank you, i have looked many of nice dioramas here, also yours.. Plenty of work there, and all those nice Rolls Royces :) 

15 hours ago, crazyjim said:

Very nice.

Thank you Jim! :)

15 hours ago, landman said:

Lookin' good! I see the AC-DC poster and a guitar. You'll need an Angus Young figure. ;)

Thank you, ha ha i suck at doing figures.. and have never finished one.. I would need Gibson SG guitar too for Agnus ;) 

• 3 months later...

Hi guys.. Little update for my garage.. Made laptop, and tool carrier and started to load stuff on that shelf.. Some are scratch items or printed by me and some are bought. Window is also framed and place now.. For some reason i could not sign in to my photo account for more photos, but here is something.. Cheers ;)

33303713_449030295548352_7874626635167694848_n.jpg

33404560_10214198952540498_6530205213280698368_n.jpg

28168477_410393616078687_3623048813628161571_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, i got 3D printer and here is my first part for garage project made with it.. It could come better if my 3D printing skills would be better, but since my painting skills also suck sometimes its all in balance.. :D So its about 1/24 scale Marshall guitar amp "Murder One" I will drill some holes for wiring later.. B)

35439638_10214372568960800_2310387213461

Nice bit of 3D printing there Janne, and that is something that I find interesting for creating scale model parts. That Marshall guitar amp is photographed very close up, so from a distance when someone views your diorama the finer detail will not be so obvious, including any minor painting errors!

David

• 2 weeks later...

test

Ok here is little update.. Marshall guitar set up is about ready for placing in garage, that Fender guitar just needs some paint and detailing. Stereo system is also 3D printed, just like that jerry can.. There is couple things i have to do before i can start stuff up garage. Floor and walls need some finishing touches also before that.. But i will update progress of those later..

35126876_467287270389321_3746589732822319104_n.jpg

Edited by Janne Herajärvi
error with posting.. "page not found"