[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

Maintenance completed, but there is still more come.
Sign in to follow this  
Rotorbolt73

55-56 chevy truck/cameo glass

A club member recently passed and I ended up with some of his un-finished build projects. one is a resin 55-57 chevy suburban body. missing parts or need parts. I'd like to finish it up in his memory so I'm gathering up the needed pieces. windshield glass being the main part. I traded my last glass off a month ago before I got it and now I need another..Just curious if anyone has an extra one from a parts kit or something useable from a gluebomb. Might need other pieces but I don't know yet. I have parts to trade but too many to list. let me know what you're looking for and I might have it. Thanks.

I think I have a rebuilder truck, its not the cameo, it the street machine I do believe, I could trade that off, if u have facebook or a number I can send u a picture

Have a 55 Cameo kit missing cab and bed sides. Has two chrome trees. Frame cleanly assembled but not painted. PM if interested and I can send pictures.

I too have many parts from the Stepside and Cameo pickups and a complete, unbuilt Stepside. Let me know what you may need.

Later-