Model Cars Magazine Forum

Autoquiz 362 - Finshed

OMG this was tough. A ugly looking car, some photoshoping of the picture to eliminate hidden hints about country or language. I think next week you get something more mainstream. But what kind of car is this. It is a car that was build on the island of Madagascar. An island in the indian oecan close to Mozambik. The car is a  1985 - 1995 Karenjy Mazana.

Auto quiz 362.jpg

620x349.jpg

Edited by carsntrucks4you

2 hours ago, carsntrucks4you said:

I can see your frustrated faces about this car. Let me give you a hint. The car is designed and produced in Africa. That should be all that I can help you.

Too late for me I’m afraid. I was getting no where and really couldn’t spend any more time on it.  Try again next week.

That was the toughest quiz that we had since Harry P has started this quiz.  Normally no hints were allowed but in this case I had to dive you some hints. With this hints 3 of you found the car in question. I know how hard it would be to sit there having no idea what it is, all searches gives you no result. It is boring. 

Congratulations to

matthijsgrit

ChrisR

MAttBacon