Model Cars Magazine Forum

Issue #205

Gregg, Got my #205 issue. Very happy to see it. Know it takes it awhile to get out an issue but worth the wait. Only thing worse than the wait would be if there wasn't a "next" issue. I will renew when it's time. Keep up the great work!

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:34 AM, crazyjim said:

Can't wait to get it.  It's only been a year since the last issue and I've been going through withdrawal waiting for the next issue of the best mag out there.

Jim would like to see more on NASCAR models :)

205 arrived to me in So Cal today. I'm a fan of the '20s & '30s so it was nice to have Harry's final segment on that time period. I'll miss seeing his work in print. My 1/25 car modeling, though, is usually of the '60s. It was great to see the GSL coverage -- the first one that I have attended.

Gregg, you've overcome so much adversity to bring this fine magazine to us. Thank you. I'm sure that things will only get better for you (and for us in each future issue).

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:22 PM, russosborne said:

Anyone know if this is available at any shops, mainly in the metro Phoenix area?

If I were to subscribe, would this issue be part of the deal?

Thanks,

Russ

I was at Hobby Bench, 43rd Ave & Bell a couple of days ago . . . they had several copies of #205 then, Russ.

8 hours ago, crazyjim said:

The latest issue of SA arrived today but still no magnificent MCM 205.

1 hour ago, Danno said:

Your postman probably prefers MCM.  You'll get it as soon as he's finished reading all the articles!  :lol:

Same here nothing yet , and yes one of my mail carriers does build models. LOL 

The post office does not treat periodicals like first class mail. When we send out the magazine we publish, it can take up to three weeks for some people to get it. It is usually 7-10 days when most get it. I got MCM before Scale Auto and MCM was probably mailed farther away.

205 arrived here yesterday!  I feel bad now because I sent an email to Gregg asking to make sure my subscription was OK. And then the mail arrived - at 6:30pm.  We usually get delivery around 11:30am.  Maybe the time change messed the post office up?  I sent another message to Gregg letting him know I got #205.

Thanks for the mag and forum Gregg.