Model Cars Magazine Forum

Issue #205

Got my issue last week and it's great to have Model Cars in my hand again. Gregg, I'm sorry you're taking heat for the delays. When you're a small company life can get in the way, I understand first hand. This was my first issue as a subscriber and it took a while to get. I'm just glad you are still putting out the best magazine for our hobby. I noticed we didn't have anything from Tim Ahlborn and he has been MIA from the Forum for a while. Anyone know if Tim is OK and if he will be doing the column for the magazine anymore? 

• 2 weeks later...

I got my copy in the mail yesterday in good shape, but I wasn't that happy about the address lable glued to the lower right corner of the cover front page.
Why can't they put it on outside of the plastic bag the magazine comes in, or print it on a smaller loose paper in front of the magazine inside the plastic bag, as they did it now the cover is pretty much destroyed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2018 at 7:22 PM, russosborne said:

Anyone know if this is available at any shops, mainly in the metro Phoenix area?

If I were to subscribe, would this issue be part of the deal?

Thanks,

Russ

Unfortunately most of the hobby shops that used to carry the magazine, have died too.

I heard that somewhere on social media there was a.mention about the magazine being taken over and absorbed into another. Could not find anything on Facebook or any other so I guess that it may be just a speculative rumour going around. Perhaps a publishing company has been found by the CEO editor to absorb much of the printing, distribution and accounting workload to allow Gregg to concentrate more on the magazine content and layout whilst overseeing the commercial side?