Model Cars Magazine Forum

Issue #205

Issue #205 was sent to printer last week

Doing the last of the paperwork now, it's been plated/printed, and should be mailed out once they get the rubber check for postage from me.

Heads Up: There are two misteaks that I know of that I missed in one bit, it's my fault, no excuses, but this was a very hard issue to do.

It's Harry's last issue, and every time I worked on the bit it hurt, I know, sappy to say, but that's the way it is.

So, now it's 26/8 on Slot Cars #7, and then work on 206 AND Contest Issue, at the same time, hopefully I can sit up long enough to do this.

Thanks for your patience, and support

On February 20, 2018 at 4:34 AM, crazyjim said:

Can't wait to get it.  It's only been a year since the last issue and I've been going through withdrawal waiting for the next issue of the best mag out there.

I hope you are being sarcastic

Last issue was mailed out 8/21/17

9 hours ago, LDO said:

Don't like the wait, will still renew subscription. It's a good magazine 

Thanks, Lee!

Today may also have been the last hurdle

Will know in about a week or two

If this is true, than Haole Lu Yah!!!!

Yes, my pocho play on words.....

10 hours ago, Gregg said:

I hope you are being sarcastic

Last issue was mailed out 8/21/17

I wrote down the date I got the last issue.  Naturally I can't find it. My subscription renewal was paid a few days after the magazine arrived.  I certainly don't like the excessively long intervals between magazine issues, but look forward to getting another issue soon.

On 2/19/2018 at 8:32 PM, Gregg said:

Issue #205 was sent to printer last week

Heads Up: There are two misteaks that I know of that I missed in one bit, it's my fault, no excuses, but this was a very hard issue to do.

It's Harry's last issue, and every time I worked on the bit it hurt, I know, sappy to say, but that's the way it is.

I understand that sentiment perfectly. I lost 2 friends and co-workers to cancer. Hardly a day goes by that I don't think of them. Memory of them provides me inspiration when I'm at my wit's end.

My thanks to you for persevering and providing a great magazine and forum for us.

Got my Issue# 205 today!   [Insert 'Happy Dance' here.]

It's a good one in the tradition of the best issues! Long and eagerly awaited, but soo glad to paw through it!  

Made even better by my appearance in the mag in two places!   Great way to class up an issue, Gregg!!  :lol:

Sad to say, it is the last one Harry laid out. There won't be any more "Harry" issues. The only silver lining to that cloud is that our friend Sean Svensen is taking on the Graphics/Design role.

Great job, Gregg, Darryl and crew!