Model Cars Magazine Forum

My take on the Model A

James2

What happened to them re-releasing that kit? I remember Revell at the NNL East saying they were going to in 2018... did something else pop up and now they aren't supposedly going to release it anymore?

By the way, your coupe looks really cool with that blue paint and black wheels with hubs and rings.

9 minutes ago, Austin NJ said:

What happened to them re-releasing that kit? I remember Revell at the NNL East saying they were going to in 2018... did something else pop up and now they aren't supposedly going to release it anymore? 

I'm sure the Hobbico bankruptcy has had an impact their release schedule...already seen many kits delayed a quarter or two..

Thanks guys, I have run into a few things. 

1. Buy mixing build "A" and "B" parts there are some fitment issues. The blower belt hits the front cross member when installed at the trans location. Moving it back to clear that point, the firewall now interferes. Both problems can be fixed pretty easily. I did adjust the engine set back already, next I believe I'm going to file the FW done so as to move it back into the body some.

2. Trying to keep a balance between Black and Chrome is somewhat challenging. I press on...